"Her and Her Episodes" Acrylic on paper... All content copyright! 2005 - 2017 and so on, and on, and on....

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

YOU'RE A FINE BUNCH!
Anne-Marie, Arconómadas, BrownShoes,
Dragonflyfilly, Ian G., Metalchik
Thank you for dropping by,
your visits (and comments) are much appreciated!
My comment in response to your kind words went up in a puff late last nigh, and this being another day, another time - another day out of town and feeling flat and uninspired -
I am looking forward to returning the courtesy tomorrow.
Ta-ta for now. Sweet dreams everyone.
-.a.-

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

You're most welcome. I like your blog very much- your work is colourful and offers an interesting perspective.

What pretty flowers. It looks like they've been slightly peppered. Can you tell I need to go have breakfast? ;)

Cheers,
AM

Brown Shoes said...

As are your comments to me -
I appreciate the connection.

bs

Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

slightly peppered?
Hmmm, actually I like them "au naturel" just the way they will be soon - dark, juicy, plump, tempting, seducing as I walk by - those naughty blackberries!
Your subconscious must have picked up on that...