"Her and Her Episodes" Acrylic on paper... All content copyright! 2005 - 2017 and so on, and on, and on....

Thursday, October 19, 2006

"The peep hole"

I just can't leave painting alone, despite all other matters needing attending to... At least, the gallery time "extension" has come n very handy. Yes!

These two new post are examples of one idea, executed on two different kinds (weights) of paper, and, their enormous influence on which step to take next - a sort of collaborative effort- and the dramatically different results!

I don't like this paper at all, I was assured by the manufacturer that this was, the one and same, I have been using thus far for batiks and crumples - and unable to locate - so, I chased after it and this is quiet a disaster, the first one ripped as I started on ... they should be looking forward to another call from me!

6 comments:

krystyna said...

Exquisitely beautiful!
Peace and joy to you!

Paige said...

Cool work you have posted. Hi here by way of Utenzi, by way of Michele's.
Happy Weekend!

"Angeldust" said...

Paige welcome,

cool linking - I love it!
Thanks for visit.
Love and joy to you

Anonymous said...

VERRRRRY nice,
cheers for now,
pj

"Angeldust" said...

anonymous, PJ?

wink-wink!

QUASAR9 said...

Hi Angel Dust,
Beautiful reds autumn produces