"Her and Her Episodes" Acrylic on paper... All content copyright! 2005 - 2017 and so on, and on, and on....

Sunday, September 27, 2009


STILL VERY HAPPY and PROUD

The "Contemporary International Artists II" Exhibit, Museum of the
Americas July 10-24, 2009, at its closing in Miami, has been moved to Argentina! KA-BOom-boom-boom!

In Argentina, it will become an Itinerant Exhibit to be shown as follows:

September 4 to October 2.09
Ideal Theatre, Provincial Cultural Centre, Venado Tuerto, Santa Fe

November 6 - 27.09
Barak-art Exhibition Salon, Rosario, Sante Fe

January 8 - February 19.10
International Art Fair, Miramar and Mar del Sur, Buenos Aires

And last, but not least... to be confirmed
Museo de Bellas Artes
Santa Fe, Santa Fe, Argentina

hhhhhahhhhhh - huge sigh

I am really excited and moved to have been invited to further participate in this International Group Exhibit - In my Own Homeland.
My first major/big deal event at my place of birth!
The place, I have been unable to return to due to "life" since I left in 1969...
YES, it is a big deal - for me...

6 comments:

Margie said...

Congrats, dear friend!
I'm so thrilled for you!

A warm & caring hug to you!

Margie:)

Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

Margie dear, thank you.
I am quietly jumping out of my skin - 40 years to the month I left Argentina for a 6 months holiday... and my work "returns" for me - I want to weep...

xxxx

Anne-Marie said...

I'm so excited for you. What a wonderful thing! Best of luck with the exhibits.

xx
AM

rauf said...

WOWEEE ! Dearest Alicia ! Pretty excited ? Things are going fine and i hope they would be more than fine in future too.
Why sigh dear Alicia ?
Just hop over
yes there is geographical distance
But the place is so close to you.
Money comes and goes but here it would be well spent.
Lots and love and ((hugs)) dearest Alicia

Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

Thank you Anne-Marie - it is a bit surreal to say the least.
xxx

Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

Raufie dearest, you are first on my list - as soon as I start making some serious money!
Promise.
I would love to come to India and have you "show me around"
lol

Lots of love and hugs back
hope you are keeping well