"Her and Her Episodes" Acrylic on paper... All content copyright! 2005 - 2017 and so on, and on, and on....

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

WILL YOU JOIN ME ON THIS WONDERFUL WALK?
(long, long, long walk...?)
Up the hill and beyond; to South Surrey's Windsor Square. I use this "short cut" to acess three different shopping areas, thisone being ten blocks North of my place, and the closest of the three. I have no idea how far the farthest one is, someone suggested five miles. In any event everybody drives (or bikes) there, I like walking.
You will see why in the following round trip shots.
(scroll aaaaaaaaal the way down to " Call for Entries" post)
Starting with thisone just as I rached the first plateau.


Other people's petunias are also nice...


This green area cuts throught Southmere Village, a series of townhouse and condo developments on the Southern edge of Surrey.


2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

My dear,
How fortunate you are to be able to walk through these parts at your leisure. It is a wonderful nerighbourhood- a shame those towers will spoil the view, but this is a recurring problem in a lot of places.

-AM

Metalchick said...

Hi Angeldust,
I'm back! I had a nice vacation. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm sorry to hear about your 4th of July experience. There's nothing worse than rude people to ruin your experience of anything.
Beautiful pictures!