"Her and Her Episodes" Acrylic on paper... All content copyright! 2005 - 2017 and so on, and on, and on....

Friday, August 27, 2010

The wonder of an onion!

Seriously, it never occurred to me that a simple thing like a sliced in half onion would cause such a stir among fb friends, and their friends... and....
So, I don't feel alone any more!!!
I used to think I was the only nut reveling in the beauty of a Spanish Onion while slicing it for salads or else. Not so! 
As it happens, the onion, and other vegetables have a great lot of secret admirers.









 A few of the samples posted on my fb page, please do visit my album, your secret will be safe!

2 comments:

rauf said...

Only your eyes can see the art in a sliced onion dear Alicia. Stunningly beautiful. i am not very comfortable with Facebook so far. i see you quite active there too. i see lot of changes in your blog too. i did not touch my blog for months Alicia. i went in to a silent mode for no reason.

Hope you are doing fine Alicia.

Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

Oh...
Given the response they had, a lot of us found beauty in the veggies... probably ore pupolar then anything else.

I like the new templates, but I do not like how short they have become - no matter how many posts you wish to have on one page...

It is nice to hear from you, I missed you.

Do you know you can link your blog to facebook - now there is an idea (killing tow birds... as unappealing as that thought literally is!)

Love and hugs